Question: How can I change my Philhealth member status from Employed to Unemployed.
It’s been 2 years that I’ve been unemployed. I want to continue be an active member again.
1. You will become an INDIVIDUAL PAYOR.
2. Go to the nearest Philhealth branch with any of your valid IDs and 600 pesos or more.
Bring also your marriage certificate and your children’s birth certificates (xerox and original copies) to register your dependents.
3. Fill up Philhealth Member Registration Form.
Check “For Updating”.
Check “Informal Sector” and “No Income”.
Submit for processing.
4. You will be given your updated MDR and your Philhealth card.
5. Go to the cashier and pay your premiums for the current quarter (600 pesos per quarter).
You can also pay for the next quarters, if you like.
6. Keep your premium OR and MDR — these are required in case you need treatment.