Yes, libre na sa Philhealth contributions or premiums ang mga Lifetime Members.
You can register as a Lifetime Member if you:
- are 60 years old and above
- you have paid at least 120 monthly contributions to Philhealth (ito ay katumbas ng 10 years of continued payments)
For government and private employees:
Kapag nag-retire kayo under your company’s retirement program, your HR will help you enroll in the Philhealth Lifetime Membership within 3 months before you actually retire. Your HR will submit to Philhealth the following documents:
- 2 copies of filled-up Philhealth Member Registration Form
- 2 pcs 1×1 photo of member
- certification of Philhealth payments
- approved retirement application
- copy of certified birth certificate
- service record (for government employees)
Retired But Not Yet 60 years old:
Kapag nag-retire kayo at wala pa kayong 60 years old, mag-member muna kayo as Individually Paying while waiting for the time you become 60 years old.
For Individually Paying and OFW Members:
Keep all your receipts of Philhealth contributions so that you have something to show when you apply for Lifetime membership.